Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
Also, when you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
Besides, we use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, tinoloaded uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
Note that tinoloaded has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Further, you can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
In addition, Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
2. Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
3. Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
Again, if you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
However, We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following: The right to access: You have the right to request that we:
– copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
– correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
– erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
– restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Last, another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
What’s more, tinoloaded does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Finally, always check out this page should in case we update any time.